Smart Way To Manage Single/Multi Diagnostic Laboratory
Chiron’s Laboratory is an enterprise solution software used to manage the entire process of a single or multi-sites of diagnostic laboratories. The name of Chiron is taken from the Greek God mythology who was known for his knowledge and skill in medicine.
Lean LaboratoryTM concept combines three main components: Laboratory Equipment, Computerization and Medical Experts (known as ECM). The collaboration between Laboratory Equipment and Computerization create an automatic system that eliminates the risk-level of human errors (increase patient safely). Together with Medical Experts (Rule-based) system, it provides the method that manage by exception which ALERT the laboratory Technicians and or Clinical Pathologist if the result hits the defined critical points.
- n-Tier is a technology that separates the Database, Application, and Web-Client. n-Tier technology was chosen to sustain and scalabilities to foresee business growth ranging from a single-site laboratory to enterprise-wide multi-sites laboratories without interupting the Performance and Data Integration.
- Truly Web Based Application does not require any complex "rollout" procedure to deploy in one-site to another site. It does not require any upgrade procedure since all of the new features are deployed on the server and automatically delivered to the users.
- ECO Friendly-Chiron's Green Device innovates a new Interface device module by eliminating the disadvantage of computer units. The elimination process was done by substituting interface device with just as small as a matches box with benefits to reduces significantly new power consumption by 99%, space 80%, investment 78% and ECO friendly in term of small amount release of carbon dioxide. On common basis, computer system uses one-to-one interface device to bridge communication for sending orders and receiving results between Laboratory Equipment and Other System LIS. This system can be done by using computer units as the interface device, but disadvantages of using these are insufficient space, high-power consumption, huge investment, and requires UPS backup.
- Interoperability from / to Chiron's Lab with HIS (Hospital Information System) can be applied through International Standard Protocol for Healthcare widely known as HL-7.
Chiron's Lab Modules
- LIMS Core System
- Order and Billing Management
- Quality Management
- Medical Check Up Management
- Marketing Management
- Material Management
- Laboratory Dashboard
Benefits of Chiron's Lab
- Increase Laboratory Load Factor
- Increase Patient Safety
- Increase Quality of Services
- Speed up laboratory results, accurate, and reliable
- Electronic Laboratory Records (historical laboratory results and graphical medical records)
- Increase Material Efficiency
- Patient Monitoring problems (calculated risk factor)
- Identify Unit Cost / Production Cost
- Store all patient's laboratory results that could provide historical of laboratory results
- Ability to provide the graphical / chart of laboratory results
- Two ways traceability capability