Sphaira | Enterprise Resources CARE
mobile - EMR
Mobile technology has expanded dramatically around the world along with implementation of 4G and the eventual implementation of 5G, these advances have had a huge impact on many walks of life. The utilization of "tablets" is one of the thing that has transformed the way communications among people in healthcare industry.
Now this technology is poised to alter how healthcare is delivered, patient experience, and the cost of healthcare.
mobile – EMR is developed according with the Sphaira core-systems and represented on tablets with the aim to "connect Physicians to the Patient anywhere and anytime".
The benefits of mobile – EMR are:
- Increase life expectancy.
- Brings patient's information to "Point of Care".
- Prevent duplication of healthcare services.
- Enable proactive and efficient patient care.
Remote Patient Monitoring
Patient Dashboard, Vital Signs, Laboratory and Imaging Results
- Remote Patient Monitoring is a technology to enable for Physician to monitor the patients outside of conventional settings.
- RPM provide to physician to access the patient dashboards consist of demographics data, allergies and problem, vital signs, and integrated notes. The vital signs presented the results in color mode to indicate the patient critical condition.
- Beside that RPM also provide the results come from ancillary supports (Pharmacy, Laboratory, Radiology Imaging) in text and chart mode.
CHOICE: SOAP or CMS
- Physicians are in control as to what and how to document the care process. Some physicians are happy to continue the clinical documentation using S.O.A.P as free-text style, beside that Sphaira allows for full definable questionnaire of templates with content-management style start from chief complaint, patient history of illness, review of system, past-family-and/or-social history, attending notes, diagnosis, integrated notes and discharge summaries.
Computerized Physician Order Entry
CPOE is a key of Increasing Patient Safety and Quality of Care
- Sphaira enables orders to be entered directly by the Physicians. To facilitate efficient data entry and allow for standardization of order sets, Sphaira provides an intelligent, fully customizable user interface. Paperless orders and results reporting are possible for all ancillary services such as laboratory, radiology/imaging, blood bank, pathology as well as orders for nutrition, procedures and patient monitoring.
Enhance Patient Safety through electronic Prescribing, Drug Dispensing, Drug Administration and Documentation
- Sphaira fully supports the management of medication lists as well as drug prescribing. Through integration with third-party drug databases such as MIMS, Sphaira offers real-time clinical decision support such as duplicate therapy warnings, drug-drug and drug-allergy interaction checking as well as access to clinical information at the time of decision-making.
Patient Visits and Revenue Sharing
Count of Patient Visits and Physician Revenue Sharing
- Since, the Physicians adopt the BYOD, Sphaira will provide additional features to allow them to see how many patients they had served from across time and also include how many they earned from the services given.